Before You Arrive
It is critical that you complete your waivers in advance of arrival.
Please use the same e-mail address you used to book your lessons to sign in to complete your waiver.
Participation in WinSport’s Mountain Bike programs and camps (the “Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. The Waiver can be viewed and completed here.
Within one hour of your arrival to WinSport, please complete the following health screening questions.
Dress in layers so you can adjust your temperature for weather conditions and stay dry. There will be no change areas on-site, so please arrive ready. Bring a small back pack to ride with to carry things with you.
Come wearing the following items for a successful lesson experience:
- Face covering made of at least 3 layers of fabric. Please test your face covering before attending your lesson to ensure it will remain in place.
- Bike helmet (full face helmet is optional for higher levels)
- Bike lock (recommended)
- Biking armour for knees, shins, elbows, arms (recommended)
- Bug repellent
- Comfortable, moisture wicking synthetic t-shirt or jersey
- Shorts and/or athletic pants (no skirts)
- Extra layers and weather appropriate extras such as raingear, sweater, pants or wind breaker
- Comfortable athletic shoes (no open toes)
- Hand sanitizer
- Selection of tools/equipment-spare tube, multi tool, tire levers, small pump
- Bag suitable for riding
When You Arrive
Bring a back pack suitable for riding to carry extra items with you. Visit the check-in table upon arrival for further instructions and to meet your instructor. Please ensure your health screening questionnaire has been completed before you check-in.
Please arrive 30-minutes early for your program on the first day. For private lessons and for all other program days, you only need to arrive 15-minutes early.
Gear Gang, Berm Bandits, Accelerate, Adult, Womens, Private programs parking and check-in location: