Before You Arrive
It is critical that you complete your waivers in advance of arrival.
Please use the same e-mail address you used to book your lessons to sign in to complete your waiver.
Participation in WinSport’s mountain bike program (the “Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program, if such Waivers have not yet been completed. This will include a Waiver for the Program and a Waiver for COVID-19. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident.
Before the start of each program, participants will be asked to complete a series of health screening questions. Further details on how to complete this questionnaire will be available closer to the start of spring mountain bike programs.
Dress in layers so you can adjust your temperature for weather conditions and stay dry. There will be no change areas on-site, so please arrive ready.
Come wearing the following items for a successful lesson experience:
- Face covering made of at least 3 layers of fabric. Please test your face covering before attending your lesson to ensure it will remain in place.
- Bike helmet (full face helmet is optional for higher levels)
- Bike lock (recommended)
- Biking armour for knees, shins, elbows, arms (recommended)
- Bug repellent
- Comfortable top
- Shorts and/or athletic pants (no skirts)
- Extra layers and weather appropriate extras such as raingear, sweater, pants
- Comfortable athletic shoes (no open toes)
- Hand sanitizer
- Selection of tools/equipment-spare tube, multi tool, tire levers, small pump
- Bag suitable for riding
When You Arrive
Further details about your arrival and program check-in will be available by June 15, 2021 for Summer Programs.
Please arrive 30-minutes early for your program on the first day. For private lessons and for all other program days, you only need to arrive 15-minutes early.
Gear Gang, Berm Bandits and Enduro programs parking and check-in location:
Adult mountain biking programs parking and check-in location: