Hill Report / Status
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT WINTER SEASON! SEE YOU IN NOVEMBER!
Thank you to all of our guests, especially our season pass holders, who helped us have a successful winter season on the hill and at the tube park by following our COVID guidelines. Your cooperation ensured we were able to fully operate all winter long during a challenging time.
There will be zero-tolerance for any guest who does not follow WinSport’s COVID-19 protocols and those of the Government of Alberta. This could result in the loss of hill access for the rest of the winter season. We want to keep our hill and terrain parks open. It is only by working together we can make this happen.
Please review all our COVID-19 protocols. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Guests are required to:
- Keep six feet (two metres) away from all others outside of your household.
- Ride lifts with your household members. If non-household, a maximum of two riders are allowed at opposite ends of the chairlift.
- Wear a double-layered face covering. No face covering, no access.
- Keep bags and backpacks in your vehicle (No bags or backpacks anywhere on the hill.)
- Be prepared for cold weather. Dress in layers to keep warm.
- You must have a ticket, reservation, or be in a lesson to visit.
- Absolutely no spectators are allowed on the hill including the snow school lesson area.
- For your safety, there is no hiking uphill allowed. Use lifts and carpets to access the terrain trails and features.
We are grateful to ski and snowboard National Sport Organizations for the substantial funding they provided to build and maintain the slopestyle course, halfpipe, and mogul pitch this year. Access to these features is limited to national and NexGen athletes to train in preparation for world-calibre events. Club athletes have some access and training privileges. These areas are not currently open to the public.
|88 Lift Express||Closed|
|ESR Mogul Chairlift||Closed|
|Trails & Features||Status|
|West Main Line||Closed|
|East Main Line||Closed|
|12 Foot Halfpipe||Closed|
|West Terrain Park||Closed|
|22 Foot Halfpipe||Closed|
|West Road Access||Open|