Below are some details to make the most of your mountain bike camp or program. Here's what you need to know before you go.
Before You Arrive
It is critical that you complete your waivers in advance of arrival.
Please use the same e-mail address you used to book your lessons to sign in to complete your waiver.
Participation in WinSport’s Mountain Bike programs and camps (the “Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided.
The Waivers can be viewed and completed here:
Dress in layers so you can adjust for weather conditions and stay dry. Bring a small backpack to ride with to carry things with you.
Come prepared with the following items for a successful lesson experience:
- Bike helmet (full face helmet is optional for higher levels)
- Bike lock (recommended)
- Biking armour for knees, shins, elbows, arms (recommended)
- Bug repellent
- Comfortable, moisture wicking synthetic t-shirt or jersey
- Shorts and/or athletic pants (no skirts)
- Extra layers and weather appropriate extras such as rain gear, sweater, pants or wind breaker
- Comfortable athletic shoes (no open toes)
- Hand sanitizer
- Selection of tools/equipment-spare tube, multi tool, tire levers, small pump
- Bag suitable for riding
When to Get Here
Please arrive 30 minutes early on the first day.
For private lessons and for all other days, please arrive 15 minutes early.
Where to Park
Parking is available in our main lot by the Frank King Day Lodge as well as across from the Markin MacPhail Centre. Parking is free.
Please note there is construction nearby, so routes are subject to change.