Develop Your Team
We take pride in delivering customized training programs designed to support athletes reach their full potential. WinSport’s Performance Training Centre is optimal for individual sport teams, clubs and entire associations looking to enhance overall athletic qualities and excel in their respective competitive seasons. Our performance coaching staff have years of experience working with grassroots to professional athletes and are equipped with the knowledge and skillsets necessary to achieve sport excellence.
Combining world-class facilities with our dedicated performance staff, look no further for your team to develop their competitive edge!
- Do no harm
- Injury prevention and mitigation
- Performance enhancement
Your custom team training package may include:
- Pre and post-performance fitness testing
- Workouts, health and wellness questionnaires, athlete development tracking, and data analysis via the WinSport Performance App
- Nutrition seminars and packages
- Mental performance coaching
- Performance reviews
- Membership add-ons for athletes or coaches.
Can be combined with:
- Trampoline and airbag sessions
- Gymnasium, Sport Studio, and Multi-Sport Facility Rental
- On-hill services (Progression park)
- Arena bookings
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED - Participation at WinSport’s Performance Training Centre for use of the gym, training services, programs, lessons or camps (“Training”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by each member, participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of Training. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in Training shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. The Waivers can be viewed and completed here