Mountain Bike Camps & Programs
Learn to mountain bike and advance your skills at each level. Not sure what level you are right now? Use our Levels Guide below to understand where your skills are today and what level you should register for in our mountain bike programs for spring/summer or summer camps.
Never biked before
Learn to ride a two wheeler. Our instructors will focus on biking being fun to foster a desire to try more!
- No previous experience required
- Explore learning how to ride a bike
- Learn to pedal, turn, stop and balance on two wheels
- Progress to ride unsupported
Able to ride a bike unsupported
Continue practicing your biking skills to ride independently. Our instructors will build upon the basics and introduce new skills to open up the doors to mountain biking.
- Limited experience riding a bike
- Comfortable balancing and pedaling a two-wheeler for short distances
- Continue progressing your basic skills to ride without a push start or aid stopping
- Improve pedaling, stopping with both brakes, and balance while riding
- Explore beginner terrain off pavement
Never mountain biked before
Explore the basics of mountain biking such as braking, body position, and turning to explore your first mountain bike trails. Our coaches will build your confidence to practice new skills on new trails.
- Comfortable riding on pavement and wide gravel pathways but has never mountain biked before
- Comfortable maintaining balance and using front and back breaks
- Little to no previous experience on any mountain bike terrain
- Learn basic skills such as body positioning, gearing, and breaking
- Gain confidence stopping, steering, and changing direction
- Progress from primarily pavement-based terrain to Green mountain bike trails
Comfortable riding on some Green Terrain
Progress your basic skills onto your first Blue Trails, riding with more fluidity and control. Our coaches will begin introducing more techniques and trails to your learning.
- Comfortable riding on some Green terrain
- Confident riding on bumpy, rocky, and root covered sections of trails without putting a foot down
- Little to no previous experience on Blue trails and capable of riding a 5 km cross-country loop
- Continue progressing your basic skills on more technical terrain
- Improve cornering, body position, and steering to ride more fluidly
- Progress from Green mountain bike trails to easy Blue ones
Comfortable riding on most Green terrain
Learn the fundamental skills required to take on drops, jumps, and lift accessible bue terrain. Our coaches will train riding with more technique to continue expanding the number and difficult of trails your can ride.
- Comfortable riding on most Green terrain
- Experienced shifting gears, riding both uphill and downhill, and on rocky, rooted, and bumpy terrain
- Little to no previous experience on lift-accessed terrain and capable of riding a 7-9 km cross-country loop
- Further develop your basic skills to improve your speed on trails
- Learn the basics of drops, jumps, and line selection
- Expand the number of Green and Blue trails you can comfortably ride
Comfortable riding on some Blue terrain
Increase your riding at speed on technical trails, including your first Black Trail. Coaches will focus on refining your skills to ride faster, more fluidly and with more confidence.
- Comfortable riding on Blue Trails
- Confident riding at moderate and safe speed while carrying momentum on the trail
- Moderate experience on lift-accessed terrain and capable of riding a 9-11 km cross-country loop
- Develop your skills to experience larger drops, jumps, and more technical trails at a safe speed
- Progress your skills, line selection, body positioning, and cornering to access Black Terrain
- Complete all Blue trails and progress to Black Terrain
Comfortable riding on most Blue terrain, looking to get on Black terrain
Conquer advanced terrain including jumps, drops, and Black trails with speed and confidence. Coaches will focus on skill proficiency and providing athletes feedback to assist in progressing riding to allow for bigger jumps, drops, and trail speeds.
- Comfortable riding on most Blue terrain trails
- Confident picking a line and riding difficult technical trail sections, steep terrain, narrow pathways, moderate drops, and 5-7ft jumps
- Highly experienced on lift-accessed terrain and capable of riding a 12-15km cross-country loop
- Jump higher, drop bigger, ride with greater speed, control, and fluidity
- Develop strong technique and technical skills to unlock the entire bike park
- Ride every trail available including our most advanced terrain
Comfortable riding on some Black terrain
Ride like a pro. Perfect your technique through focused coaching and feedback. Master your skills to ride every trail at the highest level with confidence, flow, and speed.
- Comfortable riding on some Black terrain
- Confident riding at high speeds, and capable of riding all features on all Black terrain
- Capable of clearing medium drops and 12-15ft jumps with proper technique
- Frequently rides lift-accessed terrain and capable riding across a 15-20km cross-country loop
- Perfect your technique to ride the most difficult terrain at the highest level and speed
- Master your skills and take your fitness to the next level with our most experienced coaches
- Ride every trail confidently, with the highest levels of speed, flow, and control