Experience the thrill of sliding down one of the largest tube parks in Western Canada!
The perfect winter activity for the whole family! Grab one of our Servus snow tubes, strap on your helmet, dress for the weather, and prepare to have a blast going down one of our tubing lanes!
Hours of Operation
Servus Tube Park Fridays from 4-6pm & 6:30-8:30pm
Bring the whole family out and enjoy the Servus Tube Park at a discounted rate during the following dates:
- February 23
- March 1
- March 8
Saturdays & Sundays until March 31
- 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Looking to book your own Private Servus Tube Park experience?
- By purchasing tickets or passes, you agree to our 'Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk Notice'.
- All tubers and spectators must have a valid ticket to access the Servus Tube Park.
- Please note, cold weather or wind may impact operations. If you have purchased tickets in advance, you will be contacted by email if your booking is affected.
- Two types of tubes will be available to accommodate different heights & weights. Regular size & large size. Please ensure to test both tubes before riding.
- The proper way to ride a tube:
- Your bottom must be resting against the floor of the tube, and you must be able to reach both handles to ride.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you fit the tube properly.
Know before you go
- Tickets must be purchased online. Please arrive 45 minutes ahead of your booking to redeem your tickets and helmets from our outdoor ticket booth.
- If you rent a helmet, arrive early. Ensure you have completed an online helmet waiver.
- Please note that access to the hill will only be permitted 10 minutes before your booked time.
- Participant must not have any preexisting physical or mental limitations, injuries, or illness that would prevent them from safely participating in the activity.
- On-site washrooms are available for your convenience
The entrance to the Servus Tube Park is located at the northeast side of the Day Lodge parking lot. Park at the Day Lodge lot or use the west overflow lot if full; a shuttle will transport you to the Servus Tube Park entrance. (See map below)
Pick up your tickets and any rental helmets at the entrance ticket booth.
IMPORTANT – EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The issuance of a Servus Tube Park Ticket (the “Pass”), and each passholder’s use of the Pass and the Servus Tube Park or any of WinSport’s related facilities, is subject to WinSport’s Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk Notice (the “Notice”), which will affect each participant’s/user’s legal rights, including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or to claim compensation following an accident.
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY PRIOR TO PURCHASE! You should not proceed with your purchase or otherwise access WinSport’s ski and snowboard hill, the Servus Tube Park or any of WinSport’s related facilities unless you have read and agree to the Notice.
THE NOTICE CAN BE VIEWED HERE:
PASS REMAINS PROPERTY OF WINSPORT
All Passes remain the property of WinSport. Passes are not transferable, they are not to be shared, given away or resold. Passes are REVOCABLE FOR MISCONDUCT OR BREACH OF WINSPORT’S RULES OR REGULATIONS.
Helmets are strongly recommended for all riders. Guests are encouraged to bring their own CSA helmets for use. A limited amount of helmets are available for rent.
|Servus Tube Park Friday*
|Buy now >
Prices do not include GST
*Servus Tube Park Fridays: February 2, 9, 16, 23. March 1, 8,
- Children must be at least 4 years old and a minimum height of 91 cm (36”) to tube. Children between 91 cm (36”) and 106 cm (42”) must ride in their own tube and be with a paying adult who is in a separate tube and holding onto the child’s tube at all times.
- Children over 107 cm (42”) tall may tube on their own.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the Tube Park. WinSport team members are not responsible for supervising children’s activities.
Helmet Rental Waiver
Important: Waiver for helmet rentals
Rental of a Tube Park Helmet (the “Helmet”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks, and Indemnity Agreement (the “Waiver”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the issuance and use of the Helmet. In the event the Waiver is not completed, rental of the Helmet shall not be permitted, and a refund will be provided.
The waiver will be available for completion during to sales process, and a copy is available to preview below.
- Each adult helmet renter must complete their own wavier.
- A parent/guardian must complete the Waiver for their minor child.
PLEASE READ THIS WAIVER CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident.
What to wear
- Be prepared for varying temperatures and weather conditions, this is Calgary.
- Ski boots / hard shell boots / steal toed boots are not permitted in the Servus Tube Park for safety reasons.
- Insulated winter boots with good grip (Open-toe footwear is not permitted).
- Winter clothing (full-length pants, jackets, shirts are required), a hat or toque, and gloves or mittens. No loose fitting clothing outside of tube. (Shorts are not permitted).
- Helmets are strongly recommended (especially for children). Guests are encouraged to bring their own helmets for use. A limited number of helmets are available for rent.
- WinSport holds no responsibility for any damage to clothing that occurs during participation in activities.
Proper tube fitting/tubing
- Two types of tubes will be available to accommodate different heights and weights; regular size & large size. Your bottom must be resting against the floor of the tube, and you must be able to reach both handles to ride. It is your responsibility to make sure you fit the tube properly
- Prior to tubing, an operator will assign you the appropriate-sized tube. Please keep the tube assigned to you throughout the entire session. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our team.
- While tubing, stay seated and keep your feet off the ground until the tube has come to a complete stop. Do not use your feet to slow or stop the tube.
Tube Park Responsibility Code
- Our highest priority is the safety of our guests while at WinSport. Keep in mind lane conditions vary with weather and use. Our guests must understand we may need to act on sudden changes or closures.
- Following the Tube Park Responsibility Code and safety measures is crucial. Failure to comply may lead to immediate dismissal without a refund.
Please read and follow the Tube Park Responsibility Code. It is your responsibility to know the Code.
There are NO refunds on ticket purchases. We offer snow or rain checks when conditions don't meet expectations within 30 minutes of purchase. They may also be offered if the carpet is not working for more than 30 minutes. We don't offer refunds or exchanges for a snow or rain check.
Private group & group bookings
Considering a corporate event or team-building session? Tubing is a fantastic choice! Inquire about our private booking options through our sales representatives.
Group Booking* is an excellent choice for sports teams, community gatherings, or birthday parties. Take advantage of our bulk rate offer! (Requires a minimum of 15 tickets at $25 per person).
For details and regulations please contact our sales agent at [email protected]
*Group booking cannot be made during Servus Tube Park Fridays and no private lanes will be booked during operational hours this year.