Welcome to our competitive winter Freestyle programs!
Below are some details to make your experience as smooth as possible during the first day. Here's what you need to know before you go.
Before You Arrive
It is critical that you complete your waivers in advance of arrival.
Please use the same e-mail address you used to book your lessons to sign in to complete your waiver.
Participation in WinSport’s Freestyle Clubs programs, camps, or sessions (the Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided.
Please ensure you have registered or renewed your athlete membership for the 2022-2023 season!
All ski athletes in the Development ages 12-17 program must have proof of an up to date Provincial Athlete membership through Freestyle Canada.
Athletes in the Development Grom ages 8-14 program will require a Club Athlete membership.
Please note: This membership is required in order to participate in any organized activity through a Freestyle Club.
Please ensure you come prepared with the following:
- Appropriate layers to stay warm and dry for outdoor training - wind resistant outer layer, warm mid-layer (fleece/wool is recommended), and a moisture wicking base layer
- Comfortable athletic wear for indoor training (breathable gym wear & closed toe shoes)
- Boots must be properly fitted and comfortable for riding
- Ski or snowboard equipment must be in proper working condition – DIN’s are set appropriately, edges are intact, equipment is waxed, etc.)
- Helmet MUST not be damaged & MUST meet safety standards (ASTM F2040, CEN 1077, Snell RS-98)
When to Arrive
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for your program on the first day. Check in will take place from 4:15pm – 5:00pm.
Training for the Development & Development Grom teams runs from 5:00pm – 8:00pm on weeknights and from 9:00am – 2:00pm on weekends.
Where to Park
Parking is free is in our main lot by the Frank King Day Lodge.
Please note there is construction nearby, so routes are subject to change.
Where to Go
Check in will take place at the flag court plaza at the top of the cement stairs on the East side of the Frank King Day Lodge.