Athletes with intermediate or advanced trampoline skills can use the Freestyle Training Facility with a coach present or through participation in a registered program at WinSport.
Access to the general public is not available at this time.
Please arrive 30 minutes early on the first day of your program. Please ensure you come prepared with the following:
- All required waivers completed
- Appropriate clothing and equipment
Before You Arrive
It is critical that you complete your waivers in advance of arrival.
Please use the same e-mail address you used to book your lessons to sign in to complete your waiver.
Participation in WinSport’s Freestyle Clubs programs, camps, or sessions (the Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided.
Academy Training: https://waivermaster.com/sign.html?q=D4Q9KQCWUKDAA
All athletes need to be layered head-to-toe in order to ride the airbag. All skin must be covered. Please bring the following:
Appropriate outerwear for all winter weather conditions. We suggest the following:
- A wind and waterproof outer-layer shell (jacket and snow pants)
- A warm and insulated mid-layer (wool, fleece, or down)
- A moisture wicking base-layer (synthetic or wool)
- Ski/snowboard socks, face warmer/buff, goggles, gloves and hand warmers.
Ski or snowboard equipment must be in proper working condition:
- Equipment is appropriately sized, edges intact, waxed and sharpened as needed, bindings fit properly, etc.
- Boots must be properly fitted and comfortable for riding.
- Poles are highly recommended for ski programs
Requirements to use the airbag:
- Skis and snowboards need to be detuned to reduce the risk of puncturing the airbag
- No missing edges, burrs, or freshly sharpened edges
- Comfortable athletic wear for indoor training
- Additional layers to stay warm and dry
- Face mask & personal hand sanitizer
When You Arrive
Check back closer to the program start date for updated check-in information.