Code of Conduct
WINSPORT GUESTS, TENANTS, ATHLETES
We provide facilities and programs at WinSport’s Canada Olympic Park (COP) that help people of all ages discover, develop and excel at sport and we inspire and active human potential through the spirit of sport. We are committed to sportsmanship, integrity, excellence and having fun in a safe environment.
The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to ensure a safe, respectful, and positive environment for all participants, guests, and staff by making individuals aware that there is an expectation of appropriate behavior, consistent with the values of WinSport, at all times.
THE ENVIRONMENT WE CREATE:
- RESPECT OF OTHERS. Treat all WinSport team members and fellow users of COP with respect, kindness, and dignity.
- PLAY FAIR. Act in a manner consistent with high standards of honesty, decency, and fair play.
- WATCH LANGUAGE AND BEHAVIOUR. Abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, discriminatory, demeaning, disruptive, or harassing behaviour, including foul language, will not be tolerated.
WHAT WE RESPECT:
- WINSPORT BUSINESS. Do not behave in a manner that is contrary to WinSport’s operations best interests.
- RESPECT PROPERTY AND FACILITIES. Theft and vandalism of WinSport property or facilities, or the property of others, will not be tolerated.
- SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT. All WinSport team members have the right to a safe, respectful, positive, harassment free, and healthy work environment.
- OBEY ALL SIGNS, WARNINGS, CODES OF CONDUCT, AND RULES, including all directives or notices provided by WinSport.
BEHAVIOURS WE AVOID:
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS RESTRICTED to licensed areas and may only be consumed by persons 18 years of age and older. No outside alcohol is permitted anywhere at COP.
- SMOKING AND VAPING ARE RESTRICTED to designated outdoor areas. Smoking and vaping indoors is not permitted.
- CANNABIS IS PROHIBITED. The use of cannabis in any form, including but not limited to smoking, vaping, and edibles, at COP is strictly prohibited.
- ILLICIT DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED. The use of illicit drugs at COP is strictly prohibited.
- DO NOT USE hill, lifts, terrain, or participate in inherently risky activities if your ability to do so is impaired through the use of alcohol or drugs.
CONTRIBUTING TO EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
- BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS. All users of COP are responsible for their own safety.
Visiting COP and using the facilities and programs is a privilege, not a right.
Please understand, any breach of this Code of Conduct may result in sanction, including but not limited to revocation of your lift ticket, punch pass, season pass, or membership, removal from a program, and/or removal from COP, without prior notice or refund and at WinSport’s sole discretion. Serious offences that constitute trespass or a criminal act will be immediately reported to the authorities and may be subject to prosecution. Past misconduct will be considered in determining any sanction. No refund will be provided to anyone removed for inappropriate behavior or breach of this Code of Conduct.