Ages 13 - 17
Athletes are provided an ongoing, monthly, customized Strength & Conditioning training plan designed to maximize their athletic potential. Program includes access to the Performance Training Centre, and workouts are tailored towards optimizing key components of the athlete's sport-specific fitness needs to help them achieve sustainable peak performances in any sport discipline.
Our Strength & Conditioning team will be available to assist athletes while in the weight room with technical proficiency, movement competency, and movement quality within our supportive Performance Training Centre environment.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation and movement assessment with a Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Individualized 4-week training program
- Programs delivered through our online digital platform, the WinSport Performance App, with direct communication from their assigned Strength & Conditioning Coach including on-going support and individualized performance tracking
- Access to the Performance Training Centre to complete the athlete's assigned workouts. Operating hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday from 6:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Statutory Holidays: Closed
Terms & Conditions
- The Athlete Development Training Program is non-refundable
- The Athlete Development Training Program must be paid in full, and waivers must be completed, prior to the program start date
- The Athlete Development Training Program can be paused for up to 4 weeks for medical reasons
- Requests must be emailed to [email protected] and approved prior to program being paused
- Cancellations for the next month must be made two weeks in advance
- Athletes must check-in with the on-floor Strength & Conditioning Coach prior to beginning their workout
- Athletes on this program must adhere to all Performance Training Centre Rules and Regulations
- Not adhering to these may lead to termination of the athlete’s program and/or access to the facility with no opportunity for a refund
Designed for athletes new to resistance training or a weight room environment with extended initial support from their assigned Strength & Conditioning coach.
Includes three (3), 1-on-1 training sessions with their assigned Strength & Conditioning coach at the start of each program to help prepare the athlete for continued, independent training in a semi-supervised training environment.
Athletes must have all required forms completed by a parent/guardian prior to accessing the Performance Training Centre.
For more information or to register, please call Sport Services at 403-247-5405 or email us at [email protected]
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
Participation at WinSport’s Performance Training Centre for use of the gym, training services, programs, lessons or camps (“Training”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by each member, participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of Training. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in Training shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. The Waivers can be viewed and completed here
|Age||Available Days||Time||Dates||Starting From|
|13-17||SuMoTuWeThFrSa||Custom||Custom||$250.00 Book Now|