Ages 8 - 17
Program Focus: Learn air awareness off-snow to develop skills for on-snow
The dryland trampoline training program is an essential portion of ski or snowboard freestyle training, to gain air awareness, stay active in the pre-season and meet our fantastic coaches. This program add-on is best suited for those with skill levels from brand new to trampoline training to more advanced acrobatic skills. We will challenge athletes with situations involving many variables, to better prepare them for the terrain and features they may encounter during on-snow training and competition.
The Trampoline program is essential for those registered in our Freestyle Advanced program, for development of tricks, landings, agility, and general fitness. We also recommend this program for athletes registered in our Fundamentals, Freestyle Basics, and Freestyle Advanced programs.
Trampoline program sessions are 1.5 hours long. Choose between the following two programs:
- The Pre-Season program
- This is a 7-week program, beginning October 10th
- This programs operates Tuesday and Thursdays from 5:00-6:30pm
- The Mid-season program
- This is a 10-week program, beginning January 10th
- This programs operates Wednesdays from 5:00-6:30pm
- Safety: Athletes will learn safe use of the trampoline, including taking cues from coaches, landing and Safe Bailouts, and use of the foam pit. Safety is paramount to freestyle development, and our coaches use a variety of tools to push athletes to the next level.
- Progression: Athletes will have a safe space to advance their skills, by learning new grabs and inverts, with the assistance of the trampoline, and the safe landing provided by the foam pit and padded throw mats.
- Acrobatic awareness: Trampoline dryland training allows for repetition, which helps athletes to become more comfortable with being in the air, by increasing acrobatic l awareness and gaining an understanding of how to find your landing. This portion of the training will also help our coaches to break down your athletes' current acrobatic skills to be safer and more prepared when on-snow.
TERMS OF CONTRACT
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
A Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement ("Waiver") must be completed prior to participation in WinSport’s Programs, Lessons, and Camps. If the applicable Waiver is not completed, participation in the WinSport Program and access to WinSport’s facilities will not be permitted, and a refund will be provided. The Waiver will be available for completion during the sales process, and a copy is available for preview below.
Each adult participant must complete their own Waiver
A Parent/guardian must complete the Waiver for their minor/child participant
PLEASE READ THE WAIVER CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights, including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident.
↓ Book below ↓
For this program, athletes will require the following:
- The ability to be active for 90 minutes.
- Comfortable, athletic clothing, socks, and a water bottle.
Levels: This program is a good fit for any level of freestyle skier or snowboarder. WinSport coaches can arrange groups and adapt content to best fit the individuals in the program.
Skiers: A Club Athlete Freestyle Alberta membership ($130) is required. Get your membership here
Snowboarders: A Recreation Alberta Snowboard membership ($40) is required. Get your membership here
New Online Store
Purchase your program in our new online store. (In-person purchases are not yet available). Please allow yourself time to become familiar with this new online process. You will need to create a new account and complete your waivers prior to finalizing your purchase.