Health & Safety Policy
Environmental Health and Safety policy statement
The executive leadership team, management and employees at WinSport are committed to providing a safe environment throughout our facilities with the highest possible quality of service. Our Environmental, Health and Safety management program is actively promoted and encouraged through the development, education and training of our staff and contractors. It reflects the importance that is attached to protecting the environment, health and safety of all WinSport team members, tenants, visitors, contractors and patrons
To ensure WinSport maintains a safe environment and compliance with all applicable E H & S legislation, an ongoing program consisting of the following elements is maintained:
- Hazard identification, assessment and control
- Regular facility safety inspections
- Park medical facilities and park patrol
- Accident prevention, injury reporting and investigation
- Compliance with all applicable regulations and standards
- Internal and external safety and environmental audit processes
We support all communication with park uses in continually developing our standards of health, safety and environmental protection.
"We stretch to be the best in a Safe Environment where great things can be accomplished"
Barry M Heck
President and CEO