WinSport is the hub for the mountain biking community in greater Calgary. Tickets are on sale now!
New in 2021:
- The entrance and exit to the mountain bike park are now located on the east side of the Frank King Day Lodge parking lot. This differs from previous years. Please follow all signage.
- Revamped trails with new weather-resistant surfacing and two new East Trees access trails. Note: additional trail work continues and may affect access to some trails early in the season. Please check the hill status page for up-to-date trail reports.
- Our new up track is called Needatowie. This is a new way to access our trail network for all guests. This trail is suitable for regular bikes and e-bikes. To use this trail, you need a VALID summer season pass or hill ticket.
- The new Muscle Hamster Trail (formerly Green Tea) allows progression from a green beginner level to blue intermediate level.
- The new Squirrely Dan (formerly Fired Up) and Panda-Monium (formerly Bankers Hall) are now blue intermediate freeride trails. These trails allow the progression of skill and confidence.
- Work on the Safari trail continues. It will open soon.
- Access to the WinSport Skills Centre on evenings and weekends
WinSport is the place to develop your skills. New riders can develop foundational skills in programs and lessons. Advanced riders can progress to more challenging terrain.
Join our Tales from the Trails email list to get information updates!
Downhill Trail Network
We continue to make improvements to our existing downhill trail network. This will mean a better experience for our riders and mountain bike enthusiasts. Our trail network focuses on rider progression. Trail range from beginner (green runs) to advanced (black runs). Biking skills are required to ride this trail network.
Mountain Bike Camps and Programs
Build your confidence and skills with a pro! Our camps and programs focus on your biking development. Our instructors help you gain new skills and show you fun new terrain. Programs available for all ages and abilities. Programs are now available.
Mountain Bike Skills Centre
Our bike park features nine acres of terrain and 14 trails. Cross-country trails include climbing, descending, and flat terrain trails. Flow trails include banked turns, rolling terrain, and various types of jumps. The Skills Loop lets riders focus on building skills on varied terrain. The Mountain Bike Skills Centre offers trails for skill levels from green to black.
IMPORTANT: WAIVER REQUIRED
A WinSport Summer Season Pass and/or Mountain Bike Ticket (the “Pass”) is subject to the completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks, and Indemnity Agreement (the “Waiver”) by each passholder or their parent or legal guardian (in the event of a minor) prior to the Pass being issued. PLEASE READ THIS WAIVER CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waiver is not completed, the Pass shall not be issued and a refund will be provided. The waiver can be viewed and completed here.