Hit the links with the family next summer
Our fun and intermediate 18-hole outdoor course will challenge all ages and abilities.
The course will take up to 60 minutes to complete. It is great for family outings or friends looking for some friendly competition.
Opening late Spring 2021*
*Subject to change.
Know Before you go
Online tee time reservation deposit is secured with equivalent of 2 paid players.
Each tee time reservation is valid for up to 6 players.
The balance (number of total mini golfers minus deposit) will be due upon arrival.
All online mini golf tee time reservations will be limited to a group of 6 people maximum, per tee time reservation. If you have a larger group, please secure multiple online mini golf tee time reservations within the same general time frame.
Due to the current government restrictions and physical distancing requirements, our operations for Mini Golf will look different to years past. For the safety of guests and team members:
- Only members of the same household are permitted to golf together at the same tee time.
- Please remain in your car until 5 minutes before your tee time. Arrive at the Mini Golf hut at your scheduled tee time only.
- Please maintain physical distancing of at least three putter lengths (2 metres) from individuals outside of your household.
- The course incorporates stairs and bridges which may be challenging for some individuals.
- There will be guest washrooms located near the Mini Golf hut.
- All equipment and putters will be cleaned prior to guest arrival.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after the use of the course. There are sanitizing stations throughout the course.
- A course marshal will be on site to answer questions and ensure safe distancing between groups.
- Please stay on the paths and move to the next hole with your group.
- Please do not go against traffic flow, if you need to exit the course, please talk to our course marshal.
- All high touch points are regularly sanitized by our Mini Golf team members.
Please return all putters, golf balls, and pencils after you have completed the 18th hole.