Hit the links for family fun
Our fun and intermediate 18-hole outdoor course will challenge all ages and abilities. It is a great way to get outdoors this summer with your household.
The course will take up to 60 minutes to complete.
Opening May 22, 2021*
Pricing will be $30 + GST for groups of up to 5 people.
Check out our COVID-19 protocols before coming. These are mandatory with regard to face coverings, physical distancing and other areas as indicated.
Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
IMPORTANT: LIABILITY NOTICE
All ticket purchases for WinSport’s Mini-Golf Course are subject to your acceptance of WinSport’s Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk Notice, which will affect your legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or to claim compensation following an accident. PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY! Please read this notice prior to your purchase and only proceed with your purchase if you have read and agree to the notice.
*Subject to change.
Hours of Operation
|Saturdays & Sundays||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday May 24||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Last tee time starts at 4:00 p.m.
Know Before you go
Each tee time reservation is valid for up to 5 players of the same household.
All online mini golf tee time reservations will be limited to a Family of 5 people maximum, per tee time reservation. If you have a larger group, please secure multiple online mini golf tee time reservations within the same general time frame.
Due to the current government restrictions and physical distancing requirements, our operations for Mini Golf will look different to years past. For the safety of guests and team members:
- Only members of the same household are permitted to golf together at the same tee time.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all indoor and outdoor spaces at WinSport
- Please remain in your car until 5 minutes before your tee time. Arrive at the Mini Golf hut at your scheduled tee time only.
- Please maintain physical distancing of at least three putter lengths (2 metres) from individuals outside of your household.
- The course incorporates stairs and bridges which may be challenging for some individuals.
- Washrooms are available at the Frank King Day Lodge
- Some light food and beverage options will be available (snacks and drinks) – no cash, card payments only
- All equipment and putters will be cleaned prior to guest arrival.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after the use of the course. There are sanitizing stations throughout the course.
- A course marshal will be on site to answer questions and ensure safe distancing between groups.
- Please stay on the paths and move to the next hole with your group.
- Please do not go against traffic flow, if you need to exit the course, please talk to our course marshal.
- All high touch points are regularly sanitized by our Mini Golf team members.
Please return all putters, golf balls, and pencils after you have completed the 18th hole.
- Minimum 48 hours-notice to receive a refund or to reschedule
- Full refund available if we cancel due to weather/unforeseen circumstances