Work With WinSport
Joining the WinSport Team means you will be a part of a world-class not-for-profit organization that values innovation, inspiration, and exceptional, welcoming experiences for every Team Member and guest. Working alongside your WinSport colleagues, you will be valued and supported to thrive in your role.
At WinSport, our number one priority is to provide a safe workplace for our Team Members. To join our team, you will be required to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) for COVID-19.
WinSport volunteers, permanent and temporary Team Members work together to ensure a safe and fun environment, demonstrating a commitment and passion to helping inspire human potential through the spirit of sport. Every year we recruit Team Members in a variety of roles to support our many diverse and engaging activities, including Food & Beverage, Operations, Sport Programming, Guest Experience and many more. Come join our team and be part of the future.
Reasons to join the WinSport Team:
- Be part of a great team, that prospers in innovation
- Receive innovative training and coaching to achieve success
- Leadership development opportunities
- Free hill passes and reciprocals at partner ski resorts
- Discounts in our food courts and retail
- A gym membership
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits and pension plan