(1) I accept full responsibility for the care of any rental equipment (the “Equipment”) rented during WinSport’s 2021-2022 Ski and Snowboard Season and I agree to pay WinSport for any damage to the Equipment, unless covered by WinSport’s Equipment Damage Protection Plan purchased by me, and I agree to pay WinSport for the full retail value of the Equipment if not returned by the end of each rental period or damaged beyond repair. I understand that I will be required to provide my credit card number as security for the Equipment and I hereby authorize WinSport to charge my credit card for any damage or loss.
(2) I am familiar with the proper use of the Equipment. I understand that the rental technicians are able to answer questions I may have as to the proper use of the Equipment.
(3) [DOWNHILL SKI EQUIPMENT ONLY] I will provide accurate height, weight, age, or skier type where required. (This information is required in order to properly adjust the ski boot/binding settings.) I agree to verify that the settings appearing in the visual indicator windows on the bindings correspond with the settings provided by WinSport. I acknowledge that WinSport will be relying on the information provided by me to provide the Equipment for the duration of WinSport’s 2021-2022 Ski and Snowboard Season. I agree that if any of the provided height, weight, age, or skier type changes during WinSport’s 2021-2022 Ski and Snowboard Season, I will immediately inform WinSport prior to receiving the Equipment.
(4) I also agree to return the Equipment in a clean, undamaged condition to avoid any additional charges.
(5) I acknowledge that I have read, signed, and agree to the Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement (the “Release Agreement”) completed for the rental of the Equipment, and I acknowledge that the Release Agreement shall apply to all Equipment rentals during WinSport’s 2021-2022 Ski and Snowboard Season.