|what to bring
Please remember to bring a few important items you’ll need to show our team members before you start your lesson.
- Program confirmation email
- Completed online forms
- Rental waiver
on hill lesson procedures
To ensure everybody on the hill is able to ski and snowboard in a fun and safe manner, there are some guidelines we ask all of our visitors to follow. Due to limited space and for the safety of your child, we ask that parents please respect the parent free zones. Parents can buy a 2-hour lift ticket to ski or ride while your child is in their lesson at Guest Services located in the Frank King Day Lodge.
Helmets designed for alpine sports are mandatory for all lesson and program participants and terrain park users including adults. Helmets are available to rent or purchase on site.
the fine print
Cancellations made greater than 7 days prior to the program start date will be refunded less a $20.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations made between 7 days and 24 hours prior to the program start date will be credited to the purchaser's WinSport account.
- No Cancellations can be made within 24 hours of the program start date.
- There are no refunds for missed classes during a program.
- Credits will be kept on the purchaser's WinSport account for one calendar year.
WinSport Guest Services:
403.247.5452 | E: email@example.com
Frank King Day Lodge,
88 Canada Olympic Road S.W. Calgary, AB T3B 5R5