Due to Covid-19 restrictions, public skating is not currently available.
Bring the family, grab some friends or get out with your co-workers to enjoy one of Canada's favourite pastimes! Public drop-in skating at the Markin MacPhail Centre.
The schedule is subject to change.
Public Skating Rules & Regulations
- Helmets are mandatory for all public skaters at all times. Hockey or All Sport helmets are accepted.
- No shoes permitted on the ice - only skates.
- Hockey sticks, pucks, playing hockey, playing high-speed games and figure skating are not permitted during public skating.
- No strollers, sleds or personal skate aids permitted on the ice.
- Public skaters must follow skate traffic at all times.
- No food or beverage is permitted on the ice.
- Public Skate Rules and Regulations are implemented to ensure the health and safety of all skaters. If you have any concerns regarding your safety or others' please notify Ice Patrol or WinSport staff.