Join us for this action-packed 4-day Women's Only program. We take female riders to the next level in a fun and progressive environment. Register for our beginner/intermediate lessons and come ride with a likeminded and supportive group women who want to shred.
Explore our endless trails while developing important skills with a group of likeminded ladies! The Women's Only beginner/intermediate program prepares you for more challenging terrain. To be prepared for this level, you should already be comfortable riding in a standing ‘ready’ position on green and easier blue terrain.
Duration - 2 hours.
- Ride in a standing 'ready' position on green terrain.
- Controlled use of front and back brakes on green and gentle blue terrain.
- Can shift gears correctly to climb or descend green terrain more easily.
- Can choose the appropriate line to maneuver around obstacles on the trail.
- Can show a proper ‘climbing’, ‘ready’ or 'downhill' position while riding up or down blue terrain.
- Efficient use of front and back brakes on blue terrain to maintain traction and control.
- Shift gears correctly to go up or down green or blue terrain while maintaining speed.
- Maneuver around small obstacles (sticks, rocks, puddles) on green or blue terrain.
Important: Waivers required
Participation in WinSport’s Mountain Bike programs, lessons and camps (the Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. The Waivers can be viewed and completed here.
Fetching Booking Data...