Ages 8 - 12
Discover the skills you would need to survive and thrive in a survival emergency in the outdoors. Reconnect with nature in this perfect digital detox away. Get into our natural elements. Explore and learn new skills on our 240-acre site and nearby Paskapoo Slopes. This program runs outside in most conditions, though will be modified for colder temperatures.
- Develop confidence, independence and resilience using the outdoors as a key educator
- Foster physical literacy through movement in the natural environment
- Nurture curiosity through unstructured play and child-led exploration
- Discover mud, bugs, plants, animals and water
- Connect with nature through mindfulness and storytelling
IMPORTANT – WAIVER(S) REQUIRED
A Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement ("Waiver") must be completed prior to participation in any WinSport Programs, Lessons, and Camps. If the applicable Waiver(s) is/are not completed, participation in the WinSport Program and access to WinSport's facilities will not be permitted, and a refund will be provided.
A Parent/guardian must complete the applicable Waiver(s) for their minor/child participants
Any issued passes are non-transferable and can only be used by the participant
PLEASE READ THE WAIVER(S) CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights, including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. The Waiver(s) can be viewed and completed here:
Fetching Booking Data...