Ages 8 - 14
Scroll down to view all program offerings.
This program is focussed on preparing freestyle snowboard athletes for the riding season through a 50/50 mix of focussed gym training and trampoline training. Along with the focus of building overall strength and flexibility, our certified Freestyle coaches will help athletes build air awareness and learn new skills on the trampoline in preparation for the snowboard season.
- Basic trampoline experience is required.
- Develop air awareness
- Refine timing & coordination
- Strengthen endurance and athleticism
- Learn new skills & tricks
- Comfortable athletic wear for indoor training.
- Closed-toe running shoes
- Proof of up-to-date athlete (NSO/PSO) membership through Freestyle Canada or Canada Snowboard is required to participate in these programs.
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
Participation in WinSport’s Freestyle programs, camps, or sessions (the Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided.The Waivers can be viewed and completed here:
Fetching Booking Data...