Ages 9 - 99 / Level 1
Avoid the weekend crowds and join us midweek to discover a new passion for snowboarding in a fun and safe learning environment. This beginner lesson introduces the fundamentals of snowboarding and is catered to the progression of each group.
This single 90-minute lesson includes hill access and rentals for the program time. If you wish to extend your rentals or hill access this can be purchased separately through Guest Services at the end of your lesson.
- No previous snowboarding experience required
- Able to be active on snowboard for 90 minutes
- Come to a stop using heel and toe edge
- Introduce direction change while traversing the hill
- Rentals: Snowboard, snowboarding boots, Helmet
- Hill access for your programming time.
Come wearing the following items for a successful lesson experience:
- Buff or face covering
- Base layers made of moisture-wicking fabric
- Winter jacket
- Waterproof snow pants
- Wool socks
- Neck warmer
- CWSAA approved Snow Sport Helmet (Included in rental)
- Snowboard boots or ski boots (Included in rental)
- Snowboard or skis and poles (Included in rental)
- Dress in layers so you can adjust your temperature for hill conditions and stay dry.
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
Participation in WinSport’s Snow School Programs, Lessons, and Camps (the “Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by each participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided.The Waivers can be viewed and completed here
Fetching Booking Data...