Ages 10 - 16 / Level 5, 6 combined
Tackle difficult climbs, speedy descents and learn advanced skills!
This camp combines fast downhill riding with the rewarding challenge of technical climbs. Riders tackle blue and black trails and receive tips and feedback on how to conquer what's ahead. Go faster, ride harder, and tear up the trails in our action-packed Enduro program! This program is 2-hours long.
This program does not include lift access.*
- Use correct uphill or downhill position on technical Blue terrain
- Efficient use of both brakes on technical blue terrain to maintain traction and control.
- Correct timing when using brakes to maintain speed and control.
- Shift gears pre-emptively through uphill or downhill terrain to maintain a proper cadence.
- 'Ghost shift’ to transition between gears efficiently.
- Ride over small obstacles (sticks, rocks, etc.) with correct body position.
- Scan the trail and choose the appropriate line in a corner or on a technical blue trail.
- Brake efficiently to maintain speed in corners and technical sections
- Use pressure control to generate speed.• Use rotation to improve cornering
- Distinguish safe, fast and efficient line choice in technical section
- Air over a jump or feature and maintain proper positioning.
- Learn different maneuvers such as a bunny hop, front wheel lift and rear wheel lift.
- Shift gears efficiently to maintain speed through technical blue and black terrain
Important: Program Waivers
Participation in WinSport’s mountain bike program (the “Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program, if such Waivers have not yet been completed. This will include a Waiver for the Program and a Waiver for COVID-19. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. The Waivers can be viewed and completed here.