Athletic Development Summer Program
Ages 13 - 17
Our Athletic Development Summer Program is designed for any athlete seeking a competitive edge. In this program directed by the strength and conditioning team from WinSport’s Performance Training Centre (PTC), your teen will enhance their athletic qualities by improving fundamental movement patterns (agility, balance, coordination, jumping, running) while safely introducing participants to resistance training in our world class training facility.
Using the WinSport Performance App, yout teen can track lifestyle and performance metrics throughout the program and be educated on proper warm-up and cool down protocols, recovery techniques and have access to our nutrition education blog.
Participants will also be led through nutrition workshops delivered by our very own Nutrition Specialist, around key topics of sport nutrition and hydration. Give your teen the positive sport experience they deserve this summer!
- Fitness Testing – Receive baseline and follow-up testing
- Fundamental Movement Patterns – Develop and refine sprint, jump, and lifting mechanics
- Mobility & Stability – Learn the importance of joint stability and range of motion for injury prevention
- Flexibility - Gain understanding on when & how to use dynamic vs. static stretching
- Nutrition Workshops - Understand hydration and nutrition for pre and post exercise/competition
- Mental Performance – Explore goal setting, self-awareness exercises
- Athletic clothing
- Indoor running/athletic shoes
- Water bottle, with name labelled
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
Participation in any WinSport camp, program, or lesson (the “Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by each participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided.
Fetching Booking Data...