Ages 18 - 99
Come have the time of your life while learning the fundamentals of freestyle riding in our Adult Sunday Funday's freestyle programs. These 1-day sessions will boost your confidence on jumps and rails and introduce you to some stylish tricks so you wont have to feel like a stranger to the terrain park. You'll be sure to impress your friends with some new tricks!
Our certified snowboard coaches will guide you through the basics of freestyle riding and help you progress your skills in the terrain park. Participants registered in these lessons should already be confident riding chairlift terrain independently and in control.
- Can snowboard independently and in control on chairlift terrain.
- Properly sized park snowboard
- Properly fitting snowboard boots
- Appropriate outerwear and layers for all conditions
- Properly maintained equipment
- Stronger understanding of terrain park use and how to hit various features and jumps properly.
- Improved freestyle skills and technique.
- Introduced to new tricks or features.
16-week programs are required to purchase a WinSport Season Pass.
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
Participation in WinSport’s Academy programs, camps, or sessions (the Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided.The Waivers can be viewed and completed here:
Fetching Booking Data...