Join us for this action-packed Adult Coed program. Progress your riding by challenging yourself on new terrain and recieving personal feedback from your experienced instructor. Register for our beginner/intermediate program and take your riding to the next level.
Explore our endless trails while developing important skills with a group of likeminded ladies! The Adult Beginner/Intermediate Coed prepares you for more challenging terrain. To be prepared for this level, you should already be comfortable riding in a standing ‘ready’ position on green and easier blue terrain.
Duration - 2 hours.
- Ride in a standing 'ready' position on green terrain.
- Controlled use of front and back brakes on green and gentle blue terrain.
- Can shift gears correctly to climb or descend green terrain more easily.
- Can choose the appropriate line to maneuver around obstacles on the trail.
- Can show a proper ‘climbing’, ‘ready’ or 'downhill' position while riding up or down blue terrain.
- Efficient use of front and back brakes on blue terrain to maintain traction and control.
- Shift gears correctly to go up or down green or blue terrain while maintaining speed.
- Maneuver around small obstacles (sticks, rocks, puddles) on green or blue terrain.
Important: Program Waivers
Participation in WinSport’s mountain bike program (the “Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program, if such Waivers have not yet been completed. This will include a Waiver for the Program and a Waiver for COVID-19. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. The Waivers can be viewed and completed here.
|18+||SuMoTuWeThFrSa||6:00pm||Jun 29-Jul 8, Jul 13-22, Jul 27-Aug 5, Aug 10-19, Aug 24-Sep 2||$241.50 Book Now|