Bring your A-game for this action-packed 2-day adult coed program. Progress your riding on steeper terrain and learn advanced riding skills. You'll receive personal feedback from an experienced instructor and build confidence in more challenging terrain. Register for our intermediate/advanced program and take your riding to the next level.
Take your riding to the next level! Our Intermediate/Advanced Adult Coed programs give you the tools to charge through technical blue and black downhill terrain with style. To be prepared for this level, you should already be comfortable riding in a standing ‘ready’ position on Blue or easier black terrain.
Duration - 3 hours.
- Use correct uphill or downhill position on technical Blue terrain
- Efficient use of both brakes on technical blue terrain to maintain traction and control.
- Correct timing when using brakes to maintain speed and control.
- Shift gears pre-emptively through uphill or downhill terrain to maintain a proper cadence.
- 'Ghost shift’ to transition between gears efficiently.
- Ride over small obstacles (sticks, rocks, etc.) with correct body position.
- Scan the trail and choose the appropriate line in a corner or on a technical blue trail.
- Brake efficiently to maintain speed in corners and technical sections
- Use pressure control to generate speed.
- Use rotation to improve cornering
- Distinguish safe, fast and efficient line choice in technical sections
- Proper positioning over small jumps or features.
- Learn different maneuvers such as a bunny hop, front wheel lift and rear wheel lift.
- Shift gears efficiently to maintain speed through technical blue and black terrain.
Important: Waivers required
Participation in WinSport’s Mountain Bike programs, lessons and camps (the Program”) is subject to completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by the participant or their parent/legal guardian prior to the first day of the Program. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, participation in the Program shall not be permitted and a refund will be provided. The Waivers can be viewed and completed here.
Fetching Booking Data...