As a result of the mandatory provincewide restrictions in place due to COVID-19 as of December 13, 2020, our fitness centre remains closed. WinSport is committed to doing our part to curb the upward trend in positive COVID-19 cases across the province.
We will review our operations as provincial health measures are lifted and determine a path forward. Please check back here for updates.
Online Training Services including Personal Training, Team Training and Customized Training Programs are now available! Please email [email protected] for more information.
WinSport is home to a team of knowledgeable strength and conditioning coaches. Our coaches have experience in sports training — from recreational to high-performance athletes. We are proud to offer a variety of options from one-on-one, small groups, and team training. Our goal is to help you establish a strong foundation, so you can reach your highest potential. We are a community dedicated to sports performance excellence in Calgary. Welcome to our Performance Training Centre team!
Develop — Your Fitness
We want to help you excel
|Individual||60 minute||75 minute|
|5 pack||$375 ($75/session)||$469 ($93.80/session)|
|10 pack||$700 ($70/session)||$875 ($87.50/session)|
|20 pack||$1,300 ($65/session)||$1,625 ($81.25/session)|
|Semi-private/small group||60 minute||75 minute|
|2:1 Single Session||$120||$150|
|3-6:1 Single Session||$135||$169|
All Personal, Semi-Private, and Small Group Training include:
- A free initial consultation, without obligation
- Functional movement screen
- Personalized 60- or 75-minute sessions
All Personal Training sessions expire one year from the purchase date.
Develop Your Team
Team training sessions work to improve strength, power, speed, endurance, and flexibility. Customized for your sport-specific needs.
- Do no harm
- Injury prevention and mitigation
- Performance enhancement
Your custom team training package may include:
- Pre and post-performance fitness testing.
- Workouts, health and wellness questionnaires, athlete development tracking, and data analysis via Team Buildr app service.
- Nutrition seminars and packages led by Carrie Mullin Innes.
- Mental performance coaching led by Perri Ford.
- Performance reviews.
- Membership add-ons for athletes or coaches.
Can be combined with:
- Trampoline and airbag sessions.
- Gymnasium, Sport Studio, and Multi-Sport Facility Rental.
- On-hill services (Progression park).
Test your limits
|Team Training/Large Group (7+)||$300|
Designed for athletes or teams that need guidance with athletic programming. With this support, the individual or team can train on their own with a focused plan.
Our typical offer is 6 weeks of programs (5 days/week) to cover all fitness abilities.
Option to add-on a membership to our training facility, which offers:
- 30-minute consultation
- Personalized program
- 1-hour orientation session with strength and conditioning coach
- Direct access with the assigned coach
Stretch it out
The goal of FMT is to promote a pain-free range of motion in the hips, lower back, and shoulders. This is achieved by stretching the joint and surrounding capsule through a series of therapeutic mobilization techniques. Stretch and Mobility Therapy provided by a certified instructor focuses on relieving tight musculature and increases range of motion in the joints.
A session will include an assessment, table stretch/mobility, and muscle isometrics/activation to create lasting effects.
Set it free with FMT!
|10 pack||$500 ($50/session)|