Closed for the season
Get big air as you soar from the top of Canada Olympic Park's iconic ski jump tower on North America’s fastest zipline! Tickets available online. Book now to see available dates and times.
- All equipment including harnesses, trolleys, helmets and training.
- Three ziplines: Monster Line, Plaza line and Trainer line.
- Reach speeds up to 75 mph (120 kph)
- 1,640 feet (500 meters) long with a vertical drop of more than 328 feet (100 meters)
- Enjoy incredible views of the Bow River valley and northwest Calgary
- Guests must be over the age of 10 years. Guest under 12 years of age must have an adult accompany them.
- Minimum weight: 75 lbs /34 kgs, maximum weight: 250 lbs /114 kg.
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
A WinSport Zipline Ticket (the “Pass”) is subject to the completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks, and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by each passholder or their parent or legal guardian (in the event of a minor) prior to the Pass being issued. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, the Pass shall not be issued and a refund will be provided.
Waivers are required to participate in zipline at WinSport. It is critical that you complete your waivers in advance of arrival.
BONUS SPECIAL OFFER: 10% off Downhill Karting for Monster Zipline guests. Simply show proof of your Zipline purchase at the Downhill Karting ticket window. (This offer is not available online.) Expires September 5, 2021.
Group bookings are now available:
- Minimum 15 guests
- 10% off each entry
- Must be booked and prepaid seven days in advance
- No refunds or partial refunds on the total number of guests booked
- Waivers are required
For groups, please email [email protected]
Know Before You Go
Wear comfortable clothing:
- Leggings or long pants and enclosed shoes
Your check-in location will be through the East entrance of the Frank King Daylodge