Opening Saturday, May 21
Get big air as you soar from the top of Canada Olympic Park's iconic ski jump tower on Western Canada’s fastest zipline! Tickets available online. Book below to see available dates and times.
The Monster Zipline will be open Saturdays and Sundays until the end of June, then will be open weekdays starting in July.
Take your experience to the next level by purchasing our Adrenaline Combo and get access to multiple activities of your choice for great savings!
To purchase an Adrenaline Combo, visit Guest Services at the Frank King Day Lodge during hours of operation.
Anyone who purchases a ticket for the Monster Zipline or Adrenaline Combo can also show their receipt at Downhill Karting to receive 10% off their ride!*
*Purchase must be from the same day when showing ticket at Downhill Karting.
- All equipment including harnesses, trolleys, helmets and training.
- Three ziplines: Monster Line, Plaza line and Trainer line.
- Reach speeds up to 120 km/h
- 1,640 feet (500 metres) long with a vertical drop of more than 328 feet (100 metres)
- Enjoy incredible views of the Bow River valley and northwest Calgary
- Guests must be over the age of 10 years. Guest under 12 years of age must have an adult accompany them.
- Minimum weight: 75 lbs/34 kgs, maximum weight: 250 lbs/114 kg.
- No previous neck or back injuries
- Cannot be pregnant
- Guests cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Enclosed shoes
- Waivers must be completed for this activity
IMPORTANT – WAIVERS REQUIRED
A WinSport Zipline Ticket (the “Pass”) is subject to the completion of WinSport’s Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks, and Indemnity Agreements (the “Waivers”) by each passholder or their parent or legal guardian (in the event of a minor) prior to the Pass being issued. PLEASE READ THESE WAIVERS CAREFULLY! By signing, you will waive or give up certain legal rights including the right to sue for negligence, breach of contract, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act or claim compensation following an accident. In the event the Waivers are not completed, the Pass shall not be issued and a refund will be provided.
Waivers are required to participate in zipline at WinSport. It is critical that you complete your waivers in advance of arrival.
Group bookings are now available:
- Minimum 20 guests to receive discounted rate
- Must be booked and prepaid seven days in advance
- No refunds or partial refunds on the total number of guests booked
- Waivers are required
For groups, please email [email protected]
Reserve your spot today
Fetching Booking Data...
Know Before You Go
Wear comfortable clothing:
- Leggings or long pants and enclosed shoes
Your check-in location will be through the East entrance of the Frank King Daylodge
Hours of Operation - May 2022
Beginning in June, the Monster Zipline will be open Thursday-Sunday. Stay tuned for our summer hours! Open Victoria Day.
|10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
*Please note: The Monster Zipline will operate on Monday, May 23 for Victoria Day from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.