Youth Team Builders
|WinSport Youth Sport Group & Community Organization Team Builders!
Did you know?
At WinSport, we believe kids benefit when allowed to run, play and socialize with other kids while learning new activities. Our team builders are designed to encourage unity and cooperation, communication, goal setting and problem solving.
- Team-building activities help kids understand the importance of working together.
- They help develop an atmosphere of trust, confidence, energy and creativity.
- Team-building creates an environment that motivates people around a common goal and
- give people a chance to learn more about each other.
Build team cohesion before a new season starts, participate in one mid-season to gain team dynamic, or celebrate the end of another great year! Sessions are available all year long.
Team Builder Challenge Course Components:
Our skilled team of course facilitators will work with you to develop a package tailored to your group’s needs. During the progression of team initiatives, low ropes, to high ropes, many outcomes are possible. Communication and problem solving as a team are key! Your customized team building package can consist of any or all of the three Challenge Course development areas:
For more information or to register your group, contact 403-247-5607
- Team Initiatives (team building exercises – low or on the ground)
- Low Ropes (different elements under three feet high)
- High Ropes (calculated risks over 30 feet above the ground)