The Airbag is the closest thing to jumping on snow or water and has become a fundamental training tool for learning new tricks. All athletes will be required to go through an assessment at the start of the session.
Private sessions are available. Please see below for pricing.
Minimum Skill Level:
What to bring:
- Must be able to parallel ski
- Comfortable with a 20ft jump
- Light-weight long sleeves/long pants to minimize skin exposure
- Light gloves
- NO poles
- Mouth guard strongly recommended
- Candle wax or equivalent for ski bases
- Snack, water bottle
- $480/session (4 hours) including up to 20 single day airbag tickets (an airbag operator can be provided if required)
*All coaches must be certified and insured. If a certified coach is required, bookings are limited to availability and additional fees apply.
- $150/hour includes up to 10 single day airbag tickets (an airbag operator can be provided if required)