The facilities at WinSport offer the opportunity to discover, develop and excel with a commitment to sportsmanship, integrity, excellence and fun in a safe environment.
In order to adhere to these standards, WinSport will be enforcing its Code of Conduct for all visitors to the park. To use the facilities at WinSport is a privilege, not a right.
Any contravention of WinSport's Code of Conduct will result in the revocation of your lift ticket or season pass without prior notice or refund. Serious offences that constitute a criminal act will face prosecution.
By using the facilities at WinSport, you agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Theft or vandalism of WinSport property or the property of others will not be tolerated
- Offensive, racist or sexist behaviour, including foul language, is forbidden
- Staff and fellow park users are to be treated in a respectful manner
- Fighting or seriously disruptive behaviour will result in expulsion
- The use of illicit drugs on WinSport property is prohibited
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is restricted to those 18 and older in licensed areas
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only
- Respect the skiers' code and be courteous to other guests.